Are you looking for a great chance to work on outstanding technology in a healthy, crunch-free environment? Are you savvy with new technologies and excited about AR/VR? Do not hesitate and contact us! We are currently looking for a highly motivated individual to join our creative team as a Quality Assurance Specialist.
- Test execution and bug reporting.
- Testing prototypes, experimental programming solutions and research tools.
- Defining test strategies and implementing test cases and test scenarios.
- Creating test documentation.
- Supporting the research team in conducting research tasks and analyzing research results.
- Taking part in the release process, assuring that each prototype and research tool is of superior quality.
- Taking part in creating the architecture, maintenance and development of test environments.
Who are we looking for?
- Experience with software testing and bug reporting.
- Experience with Jira and Confluence.
- Ability to quickly learn new things.
- Attention to detail, patience.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent English (both verbal and written).
- Ability to communicate effectively, extensive interpersonal skills.
- Proactivity and “can do” attitude.
- Independent and out-of-the-box thinking.
- Teamworking skills.
The following skills will be an additional asset:
- Knowledge of Linux Ubuntu.
- Good spatial imagination.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology/professional experience in working with Agile teams.
We are offering:
- Stable employment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Remote working (occasional).
- Development and training opportunities.
- Ability to implement your own ideas and solutions.
- Great atmosphere.
- Friendly and supportive company culture.
- Being a part of highly motivated, international team and working with the newest VR technologies.
- Monday breakfasts – each Monday the company organizes a breakfast and we eat together.
- Monthly nights out.
- Snacks and fresh fruits available in the office.