What happens when you combine technology with imagination? 1000 realities! We are a software studio focused on Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR). We deliver training and support tools for leading companies in the manufacturing, logistics, oil and gas and energy sectors. Our top-notch Edge Realities platform has won the CESA Best IoT Startup Award and Best Business App in Vuzix Blade Contest. We are currently looking for motivated individual to join our team as a Content Marketing Specialist/Content Marketing Manager.
- Fluent English with excellent writing and editing skills,
- Proven experience in content marketing, editorial or copywriting role, ideally in the IT industry / Software services business,
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal,
- Self-driven individual, proactive and well-organized,
- Strategic thinking,
- Ability to work under time pressure in a fast changing environment.
- Performing joint co-marketing initiatives with our partners – such as white papers, articles, case studies, webinars, coordination of marketing activities, press releases, exhibitions and events in cooperation with Management Board and Growth & Strategic Partnerships Manager,
- Setting up, executing, evaluating and maintaining the strategy for the company’s growth in close cooperation with Management Board and Growth & Strategic Partnerships Manager,
- Planning and managing marketing budgets in cooperation with Management Board and Growth & Strategic Partnerships Manager,
- Creating video content in cooperation with Growth & Strategic Partnerships Manager,
- Create and proofread content for all company social media channels,
- Research and analyze market trends in Polish and foreign markets, in cooperation with Growth & Strategic Partnerships Manager,
- Planning and executing Employer Branding activities in close cooperation with HR Manager, Management Board and Growth & Strategic Partnerships Manager,
- Creating the content marketing strategy in cooperation with C level executives and project managers,
- Proofreading the documents prepared in English by other team members,
- Keep up to date with technology advances and propose new innovations that may benefit the projects of the Employer.
The following skills will be an additional asset:
- Interest in new technologies, including VR and AR,
- Degree preferably in an English Philology or being an English native speaker.
We are offering:
- Stable employment,
- Flexible working hours,
- Development and training opportunities,
- Ability to implement own ideas and solutions,
- Great atmosphere,
- Friendly and supportive company culture,
- Monday breakfasts – each Monday the company organizes a breakfast and we eat together,
- Snacks and fresh fruits available in the office.